FAQ: How can I exchange a defective inverter with Libra Energy?
Do you have a defective inverter and do you want to change it? Libra Energy is authorised service centre for the majority of inverter brands (excluding Huawei). In case of a defect, just fill in our RMA (Return Material Authorisation) form. Our professional engineers will ensure the issue will be resolved in a timely manner.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW IN CASE OF A DEFECTIVE INVERTER:
- Identify the product in question and look up the error code.
- Complete the RMA form. Do you have a question? You can contact our Technical Support department (+31 900-5427265).
- After you submitted the form, you will receive a unique RMA code from our After Sales department. They will review your application and then contact you:
A. Can the defect be resolved? You will get practical tips to fix the problem quickly.
B. Can the defect not be resolved (immediately)? Then you will receive an expected delivery date for a replacement device. Please note that you have to enter a correct shipping address.
- Replace the defective inverter for a refurbished inverter.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an overview of where and when the defective inverter can be picked up.
- Libra Energy will investigate the defective inverter. NB. If research has shown that the inverter has no defects, research and handling costs will be charged. These costs are at least € 107.73 excluding VAT.